Are you an organised individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment? City Plumbing Supplies (CPS) are currently looking for an experienced Warehouse Team Leader who is interested in gaining an understanding of Plumbing and Heating.
As the successful Warehouse Team Leader you will be fundamental in the operation of the Watford branch. On a daily basis you will manage the storage of CPS products in the warehouse.
- Oversee incoming and outgoing deliveries.
- Resolving any issues with deliveries in a timely efficient manner.
- Managing health and safety within the warehouse in line with company policies.
- Effective management of the team and resources in the absence of the Branch Manager.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- KPI/target driven.
- Self motivated and organised.
- Experienced with supervising and leading a team and has no problems motivating other colleagues.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
CPS is now esteemed for selling selling quality plumbing and heating products to the trade and operates from more than 300 branches nationwide. For more than 25 years, the company has been providing expert service to the Plumbing and Heating trade and retail customers. We operate the largest network of dedicated Bathroom Showrooms across the UK. The state of the art showrooms are designed to inspire our customers by showcasing our impressive range of bathroom products.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK is part of the Travis Perkins Group, who have been recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010. We offer extensive career opportunities with online training and opportunities across 21 leading businesses.
CPS is committed to best practices in recruitment and undertakes Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment and will be undertaken by CareerCheck Ltd. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer of employment if the check is unsatisfactory.