This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you passionate about delivering customer excellence? Do you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment? Are you looking for a business with great benefits and plenty of opportunities for career progression? If so, come join DHS as a Warehouse Assistant and share our success in a hard-working and friendly environment.
The role we're recruiting for:
Reporting to the Dispatch Supervisor, we are looking for someone who is committed to delivering an outstanding level of service and has drive, energy and enthusiasm. Day to day duties will include picking, packing and shipping orders, loading vehicles and maintaining housekeeping standards in our warehouse.
You will also be an advocate of our ‘Stay Safe’ culture.
To join us you’ll need to be:
- Flexible and professional with a can do attitude
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Passionate and driven to help our business grow
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and organised
- Able to operate mechanical handling equipment after training and meet the physical demands of the role
- The ability to work accurately in a methodical and tidy manner
- Previous Warehouse experience would be beneficial