Training and Compliance Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge that utilises your experience with co-ordination, organisation and development of on-site training? Your role will be fundamental in development and compliance within a well established business environment. Omega Distribution has an excellent opportunity for a Training and Compliance Manager to join our fast paced distribution centre based in Warrington.
The role requires a high level of competency in organisation, administration and a level of Operational Technical skills to fulfil this role which plays a key part of ensuring City Plumbing Supplies Omega remains legally and Business auditably compliant.
The individual needs an excellent level of organisation and planning skills, time management, analytical and record keeping along with respective IT skills as the role is driven by deadlines and auditable standards as laid down by the compliance requirements for the Omega PDH. A strong communicator with a level of Health & Safety awareness is also pre-requisite.
What you’ll do?
- As the Training and Compliance Manager you will be paramount to keeping the working environment safe, working alongside our established teams and shifts, you will coordinate and maintain all the colleague related training, from induction through to the day to day Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) activities.
- You will constantly be in an evolving distribution environment and will need to ensure the workforce are working with the requirements of legislation and that the training materials are maintained inline with the pace of any change on site.
- You will work alongside the relevant business partners (H&S & HR) to co-ordinate and plan the review of the site risk assessments and development training materials to ensure they remain relevant and reflective of the working environment. Ensuring these are trained out to all colleagues within a timely manner and the information recorded accordingly.
- You will be responsible for the administration of all onsite training activities, ensuring that the site remains compliant at all times, therefore attention to detail is a must for this role.
- You will be a strong communicator and comfortable in stakeholder management, you will be responsible for the reporting of the training activities to a number of managers and therefore strong interpersonal skills will really help with this role.
What you’ll get?
- Full time, Permanent contract, Monday - Friday
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent day shift, with the requirement of flexibility to drop on to other shifts to support the varying departments of a 24/5 operation
- Bank Holidays off on top of your holiday allowance
- Access to full range of company benefits
- Subsidised ‘American Diner’ themed canteen plus free meal on your birthday
- Colleague Discount Scheme
- Onsite Gym
Who are we?
Joining our team at City Plumbing Omega, we have an opportunity for a Training and Compliance Manager in our 630k sq. ft. site in Warrington. You’ll be joining a 400 strong team, in our recently awarded RoSPA Silver accredited environment, giving you peace of mind that your safety is paramount.
Experience within a warehouse / distribution environment would be ideal along with relevant understanding of compliance and training activities on a large scale, but most importantly, your ability to effectively communicate with others and work in a detail oriented, fast paced environment will lead you and us to success.
Previous experience of Google suite would be advantageous but not essential, strong IT skills however are a must!
Building Better, Together. Apply now!