Supply Chain MIS Analyst
Are you a strong communicator who prides themselves on their excellent analytical skills? If so, Travis Perkins has the role for you.
This is a pivotal role which is directed at proactively supporting the Plumbing & Heating (P&H) Supply Chain through insightful analytics and reporting. It requires a high level of proactiveness and ability to influence to drive improvements across both Service and Cost.
Alongside the above you will also be responsible for:
- Create analytics to develop ‘what if’ scenarios for optimising system parameters and process inefficiencies
- Building high quality automated reports with dashboard and drill down capability where appropriate.
- Stakeholder engagement using appropriate communication to support effective decision making and to ensure reporting is fit for purpose and value adding.
- Develop technical skills and knowledge while adopting best practice to identify and deliver innovative improvements in reporting.
- Designing and building planning and scenario analysis tools to support S&OP and warehouse capacity planning process
What we’re looking for:
- You will have experience with analysing and interpreting complex data sets and translating these into customer friendly reports and tools for making good quality decisions. Ideally you will have a high level understanding of supply chain management principles. You’ll be competent in Cloud Big Data / SQL, Spreadsheets & BI Dashboarding; access skills would be advantageous. You will also be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication
- Good planning, organising and problem solving
- Analytical and Tenacious.
- Driven, resilient and enthusiastic
What we can offer:
You may not know much about Travis Perkins plc but if you look a bit closer you might be surprised. We are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide (and Ireland) and have over 28,000 colleagues.