Do you have experience within stock control with a keen eye to help drive efficiency and accuracy improvements? Experience within a warehouse environment would be ideal along with relevant MHE licenses (LLOP/ Counterbalance/Reach or similar) but most importantly, your ability to effectively communicate with others and work in a detail oriented, fast paced environment will lead you and us to success.
Joining our team at City Plumbing Omega, we have a number of opportunities in our 630k sq. ft. site in Warrington. You’ll be joining a 400 strong team, in our recently awarded RoSPA Silver accredited environment, giving you peace of mind that your safety is paramount.
On a daily basis you will be working towards best in class inventory practices assisting to reduce and drive site accuracy giving an outstanding service to our Branch Network driving stock availability / sales.
- Carry out detailed stock investigations including effective control of the damages.
- Ability to contribute to ideas and further improvements to the PDH.
- Ideally requirement to use MHE to complete investigations.
- Ensure all Health & Safety legal requirements are met and adhered to, particularly with regard to safe handling of MHE and Fire Precautions. Maintain Company acceptable standards of presentation and hygiene within your designated area including that of the staff reporting to you.
- Ensure that audit processes are adhered to in line with customer, internal and external audit requirements.
Why join TP Omega?
- Full time, permanent, Monday - Friday (no planned weekends/voluntary overtime)
- Get Bank Holidays off on top of your holiday allowance.
- Access to full range of company benefits, including Company Bonus scheme.
- Subsidised ‘American Diner’ themed canteen plus free meal on your birthday.
- Permanent fixed shift patterns 2pm -10pm or 10pm - 6am.
- On site Gym.
Building Better, Stronger Together. Apply now!