Showroom Sales Designer
Soak up career opportunities with Travis Perkins Plumbing & Heating!
The Bathroom Showroom (TBS) is looking for our next Showroom Sales Manager based in Location. Our industry leading apprenticeship program is a rare opportunity to! Learn a new skill set whilst earning a competitive salary with uncapped commission on the sales you make.
What does a Showroom Manager do?
A bathroom is a key feature of a house so it’s important to get it right. You will support our valued customers by bringing their vision to life through the creation of 2D/3D CAD Drawings. You will manage the sales process from start to finish and provide a tailored experience that will leave our customers confident with their purchase.
- To do this you must be;
- Keen to progress & willingness to learn.
- Want to succeed and be sales driven.
- Possess a creative flair.
How will we support you?
Our apprenticeships are created to help you progress your career with one of the UKs most recognised employers, we will be assisting in your development through numerous ways. You’ll join our 12 month, Level 3 Apprenticeship to gain full experience as a Showroom Sales Manager. Giving you exposure to these significant skills;
The process of a sales journey, from start to finish.
How to develop relationships with customers, suppliers and colleagues within the further business.
The importance of good customer service and how we go the extra mile.
Be an expert in the field of product knowledge, customer experience and an ambassador in our bathroom market
What will you get?
- A study and work balance to gain skills and education whilst growing your career
- Full exposure to development opportunities after your apprenticeship within a leading business.
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
TBS is now esteemed for offering great customer service and quality products. We have over 250 Showrooms across the UK, operating the largest network of Bathroom Showrooms showcasing extensive ranges of products. We nationally provide expert advice including home measuring and personalised CAD drawings.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK and are part of the Travis Perkins Group, who have been recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010. We offer extensive career opportunities with online training and opportunities across 21 leading businesses. If this opportunity excites you make sure to apply now!