Showroom Development Manager
Do you have a proven track record in delivering key initiatives to empower growth? Travis Perkins P&H are currently looking for a new and exciting opportunity as a Showroom Development Manager.
You will be part of the TBS team and will work collaboratively across all support functions to successfully land business critical activities, such as the digital strategy and showroom upgrades as well as strengthening the existing business proposition.
- Improve online presence of TBS website, with an objective to increase engagement and enquiries.
- Leading key initiatives for the TBS business throughout the lifecycle from conception through to delivery.
- Evaluate the success of implementation of the initiatives, ensuring that plans are put in place to improve their success within the business.
- Communicate and effectively engage with all key stakeholders and wider teams at all levels.
- Ensure development project plans are monitored and owners deliver according to planned actions and any constraints.
What we’re looking for:
You will have a proven track record of contributing at a strategic level in a complex organisation. Previous experience within the Bathroom industry would be advantageous.
You will have a highly demonstrable eye for detail, ability to interpret analytics and insight to arrive to a customer-friendly merchandising solution. Knowledge of customer shopping journeys and needs at each stage of the journey is essential, understanding of the competitors and their capabilities and product offerings would be an advantage.
You will have a “can do attitude” along with passion and enthusiasm for what you do, be easily approachable, flexible, and strong maintainer of relationships.
What we can offer:
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to take up this challenge and are keen to progress within an ever changing environment then we want to hear from you!