Service Centre Customer Service Advisor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Customer Service Advisor
Location: Work From Home/Crick, Northamptonshire
Hours: 40 per week, working Monday to Friday, with one Saturday in every 4, 8am to 2pm.
Are you passionate about delivery customer excellence? Do you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment? Are you looking for a business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression? If so come join PTS as a Customer Service Advisor and share our success in a hard-working yet friendly environment.
Working in our Service Centre, as a Customer Service Advisor you will consistently deliver the highest levels of customer service over the telephone, ensuring orders, cancellations and amendments for all accounts are keyed within contract terms.
What we are looking for:
- The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Customer focused, proving an outstanding level of service.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Organised with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to multi task, prioritise and work under pressure.
- A warm and friendly nature.
- Team player with a can do, will do attitude.
- Ability to handle high volume of telephone calls.
PTS is a leading distributor of domestic plumbing and heating products to a varied customer base including major contract customers, house builders and housing associations. With a network of more than 90 branches, PTS is ideally placed to meet the needs of customers, wherever they may be, and offers a fast and efficient on time in full delivery service. PTS is also the sole supplier of key products and services to British Gas.
As part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UK's leading companies we’ve got the supportive culture of a family run business and an entrepreneurial mindset. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across over 20 leading businesses. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary + eligible for monthly performance related bonus.
- Contributory pension.
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers).
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role.
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.