This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
A market leading brand…..and a growing market….. you will play a key role in the management team and have autonomy for the operational side of the business to ensure we can deliver on our customer proposition as we continue to grow.
Whilst embedding a safety-first culture around the site, you will continually review and develop our processes, teams and ways of working to improve our efficiency and ensure all customers receive their orders on-time and in-full within agreed budgets.
- Be an expert in safety, developing and embedding a safety first culture
- Lead by example to deliver exceptional standards and performance across the warehouse and trade counter; focusing on what matters most for customers
- Continually identify, develop and mentor talent across your team to create a pipeline of successors; whilst creating a more flexible workforce through the use of rotas, part-timers and agency to support the core team
- Be accountable for the end to end process from when a sales has been made to customer fulfilment
- Continually have a forward-thinking mindset and the ability to identify, agree and execute improvements with internal and external stakeholders
- Work collaboratively with internal departments to enhance business strategy & customer proposition
The ideal candidate is:-
- Experienced in managing, leading and developing a team
- Capable of delivering a wide range of customer demands; embedding a continuous improvement culture to provide the very best service
- Passionate and driven to help our business grow
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and organised
- A real team player who has no problem in leading and motivating other colleagues
The Underfloor Heating Store is a market-leading online retailer of electric and water underfloor heating systems and associated products. We have a system for any floor. We are a successful business, with a family feel; passionate about what we do. Committed, fast-paced, hard working and having a lot of fun along the way. And being part of Travis Perkins plc, a FTSE 250 company, we are recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010. Offering our colleagues extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Toolstation and City Plumbing Supplies.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
- Contributory pension
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, thriving environment.