Mid-Weight Digital Artworker
Are you looking to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while using your innovative skills? Look no further, Travis Perkins P&H are recruiting for a Mid-Weight Digital Artworker.
If you live and breathe creativity and love being part of a buzzing workplace then this would be the perfect position for you. Reporting into the Studio Manager, you'll be responsible for the creation and production of design and artwork to the highest standards and within company guidelines for all graphics and creative assets for the business.
Your key accountabilities include:
- Digital design – deliver campaign graphics and imagery for all B2C and B2B communication, social media, email and advertising.
- Responsible for delivering printed material– marketing collateral across all branches, window graphics and campaigns and events
- Work closely with the Marketing and Multi-channel teams to deliver campaigns in line with the marketing strategy
- Assist the team in the artworking of brochures, banners and websites.
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print ready artwork
- Take ownership on individual projects
- Organisation of personal workflow ensuring all creative assets are executed within timeline and schedule while actively responding to fluctuating business workloads, raising workload concerns where needed.
- Provide skilled and technically competent input on all aspects of design and artwork production and to ensure consistency and accuracy across all creative assets
What we're looking for:
- Experience with artworking, a proven track record and a successful portfolio
- Good knowledge of Creative Cloud, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience working on all digital image assets (website, emails, paid social, display) including animated gifs and videos
- Accustomed to working from scamps, brand guidelines and templates
- Skills within typography, image content, retouching and colour correction
- Experience with typesetting/formatting documents
- A strong desire to learn and progress within the sector
- Proactive and tenacious work ethic
- Can do attitude, approachable and positive team player
- Time management and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills in both spoken and written language
- Delivery focused, organised and flexible
What can we offer you?
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression - join Travis Perkins plc as a Mid-Weight Digital Artworker based in Crick and share our success and good times with a hard-working, friendly bunch of people.