Are you looking for a new challenge that utilises your finance experience within a well established business environment? National Shower Spares (NSS) have an excellent opportunity for a part qualified Management Accountant to join our growing business based in Gloucester.
As a Management Accountant you will play a key role in monthly reporting. You will coordinate reports to be able to give insight to variances and be able to offer financial analysis to support the business.
What you’ll do?
- Responsible for all business month-end accounting.
- Accountable for balance sheet reconciliations, inline with internal requirements.
- Report monthly forecasting reviews to identify changes to enhance or areas of concern to the NSS business.
- Manage the control environment and financial processes.
- Liaising with auditors and stakeholders on areas of responsibility and providing prompt and accurate responses to all queries.
What are we looking for?
Being a Management Accountant is a pivotal part of the Finance team therefore we are looking for someone who is part qualified with experience of working within a similar environment. Ideally you will have a proven track record of working within an Accounts department.
What you’ll get?
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus.
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays.
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance.
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers).
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role.
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
Who are we?
Founded in 1999, National Shower Spares has grown rapidly and is the UK's leading supplier of shower spares and spare parts. National Shower Spares is a part of the Travis Perkins umbrella, recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers for 11 years running.You will be joining a well-established company who offers fantastic employee benefits.