Finance Business Partner
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
A fantastic opportunity at City Plumbing Supplies has arisen for a new Junior Finance Business Partner to join the Finance team based in Crick. Working in the Commercial Finance team, supporting all aspects of finance.
You’ll be responsible for operating in a dynamic environment through insightful reporting, analysis and business partnering. Helping to drive the best decisions to deliver strong and continuously improving results within the business of our P&H Division.
- Oversee the production of the budget and reforecast for the P&H Division, liaising with business and challenging the assumptions.
- Coordinate the month end internal reporting of Functional Support Centre areas. Reviewing to enable incremental improvement.
- Ensure that relevant key market intelligence information is regularly analysed to support decision making for the business performance and future strategy planning.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, you should;
- Achieved a qualification in one of the following or working towards; ACA/CIMA/ACCA.
- An understanding of Google sheets, as well as strong excel skills
- Have experience in preparation of financial management reports.
- Understand Business Process and be commercially aware.
What can we offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in.