Finance Analyst (Sales Team)
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you a part-qualified accountant who is looking to advance your career in an accomplished finance team? City Plumbing Supplies is recruiting for a Finance Analyst for Sales Team to join within our Head Offices in Crick.
As a Finance Analyst you will play a crucial role in the Wider Commercial Finance Team, you need to be confident, an effective communicator and be able to work under pressure. In return we can offer you a great opportunity to join a dynamic environment, working with like minded individuals, that will support your career development as well as a competitive salary with excellent company benefits.
- Support in reporting of customer profitability and performance drivers
- Evaluate automated reporting to decipher improvements that can be actioned to deliver against set targets.
- Deliver regular reports that provide the Senior team with clear data and can be used to drive actionable insights.
- Play a supporting role with other finance teams to deliver annual planning cycles (reforecasts, budgets & 5 year plan).
We look for:
- Advanced Excel/Google sheet skills, experience of large data slabs and manipulation.
- Strong communication skills and proven track record of business partnering.
- Procedure focused.
- Awareness of BI solutions.
- SQL knowledge.
What can we offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in.