Travis Perkins P&H are recruiting a Finance Analyst to join our friendly Finance team at our Omega site in Warrington, to support the Financial reporting, controls and processes across the depot. This role will suit someone who is AAT qualified, or part qualified with either CIMA or ACCA and looking to advance their career.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, this role comes with a flexible work from home hybrid approach, looking to work in the office 2-3 times a week. In return we can offer you a competitive salary, with a family feel team who will support and enhance your career development, and to make a positive impact and own what you do.
- Preparation of weekly report, showing cost and performance of Omega warehouse operation.
- Preparation of month end journals, control sheets and checking the completeness of ledger/consolidation.
- Challenging costs and performance, with initiative and proposals put forward for continuous improvement at Omega.
- Reconciling purchase orders, along with supporting the team of Omega with any financial support required.
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Finance Manager as required.
- Review balance sheet reconciliations, improve the quality of the control accounts and take ownership of reporting.
- Provide support to Central Finance Manager and Central Financial Reporting Accountant by preparing audit deliverables for the external audit team during the year.
- Perform other ad hoc duties as and when required.
What we are looking for;
Experience from having worked within a financial team, preferably within a Supply Chain operation.
Clear knowledge of accounting systems and Excel (vlookups, sums,filters) with knowledge of Google sheets.
Confident and clear communicator who is able to explain the process undertaken to complete their work, capable of working under pressure, with high levels of attention to detail.
What can we offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey - from family business to forward thinking plc. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us. And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in.