This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure to a wide array of responsibilities and tasks. As part of the Finance function you will provide an excellent service to our Customers, Suppliers, Branch and Support Centre network whilst ensuring that supplier information is input into our systems with the highest degree of accuracy maximising the value of cash collected from suppliers.
Your accountabilities include:
- Input of centralised supplier contractual documentation onto contracts database
- Review and authorisation of contractual input from branches/regional trading hubs
- Liaising with external suppliers to ensure renewal documentation is complete and is received in a timely manner
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure that contracts are managed in order of value/expiry date
- Resolution of supplier discrepancies arising as a result of input error/misinterpretation of contracts
- Managing overall Margin on all Contract business
What we are looking for:
- Experience of keying large volumes of data with absolute accuracy
- Quick Learner
- Great communication and confidence skills and internal and external stakeholder management
- Understanding margin impact within a business
- Excel / Google Sheet skills - Excellent understanding of formulas and pivot tables is essential
- Hold strong attention to detail skills
- Numerate with analytical approach to tasks
- Team player, with desire to develop
With your previous general administration experience and proficient excel skills, this is a perfect opportunity to demonstrate your organisational and prioritising skills. Within this role you will communicate at all levels and provide high attention to detail and accuracy. You will need to understand all areas of business and the impact contracts input can have on the business. It is important that you are a team player, logical, methodical and can work on your own initiative in a fast paced environment.