This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Branch and Estimating Support Coordinator - Based in Crick, Northamptonshire ( Jct18)
Working 37.5 hours , Monday to Friday.
Travis Perkins are currently recruiting for Branch and Estimating Support Coordinator within our Plumbing and Heating (P&H) Division. It’s an exciting time to be joining the division as we embark on a 3 year transformation journey to create a stronger, efficient and more profitable business. Our strategy focuses on nurturing what already makes us great, while building plans to differentiate our customer offer and continuing to develop expertise, range and delivering a great service to make it easier for customers to do business with us. We want to continue to build a strong culture of winning where customers love to shop and where our people love to work.
- To provide designated support to ensure proactive identification and resolution of pricing issues and margin challenges across the operational and commercial teams.
- Capture, understand and resolve pricing challenges across Branch, Sales & Estimators team to ensure pricing activity runs efficiently.
- Support new Pricing initiatives by providing Helpdesk for our Operational teams during pilot and rollout.
- Daily monitoring and resolution of pricing and invoice queries from operational, multichannel, commercial and suppliers.
- Investigate data quality issues arising from exception reports or direct feedback.
- Maintain regular contact with branch managers to better understand issues and challenges experienced within the Operational teams.
- Run and distribute reports to highlight trends in pricing feedback.
- Load updates to agreed communication channels to highlight pricing activities, challenges or successes.
- Develop tracking of key shared activity between departments to enable closer working relationships and timely delivery of actions.
It would be great if you had…
- Commercial acumen.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
- Strong Administration skills.
- Ability to work under pressure within a busy team and on own initiative.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Experience with using a POS, Excel and Google.
What we can offer you?
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20 leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 30,000 colleagues.
Our strong family values and 'cornerstones' lie at the heart of the success of our journey. If matching your ambition to our culture is an exciting prospect, there's never been a better time to join us.
And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of perks on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.