Customer Service Advisor
Do you pride yourself in delivering excellent customer service? Do you thrive in a busy and fast paced environment? Are you looking for a business with great benefits, with plenty of opportunities for career progression? If so then we’d love to hear from you!
The Plumbing and Heating Division within Travis Perkins group, are looking to enhance the Customer Service Support for online customers. As a Customer Service Assistant you will provide excellent customer service by providing quick and efficient solutions to our customer queries. You will always put the customer at the heart of all decision making and response handling, ensuring all queries are dealt with in a positive and proactive manner.
You will acquire an in depth knowledge of the various internal support departments to provide quick and efficient response handling. Build an in depth knowledge of branch operations and systems to enable quick and efficient resolutions to customer queries. Support the wider team in answering branch queries, including the own brand branch helpline, and resolving issues and providing advice as appropriate
What we’re looking for;
- Previous experience within a retail or call centre is essential.
- Confident using phones, emails, social media and is PC literate.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organisation and time management skills.
- Have previous experience with dealing with high volumes of data using Microsoft packages such as Excel.
- Administration skills that demonstrate attention to detail.
- Resilience to drive a result with a can do attitude.
- Willing to be a champion for the brands.
What can we offer you;
Travis Perkins plc are the UK leader in the building materials and home improvement markets. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across 20+ leading businesses including Travis Perkins, Wickes, Keyline and City Plumbing Supplies. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide (and Ireland) and have over 28,000 colleagues.
And if, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, then apply today we’d love to tell you more and share our story with you.