Do you have Credit Control experience and looking to take the next step in your career? Are you looking to work in a challenging, yet rewarding environment?
We are currently recruiting for a permanent opportunity within our Credit Control team. This is a excellent opportunity to expand your Credit Control experience in a dynamic and friendly environment - you will liaise with customers and branches on issues that may hinder the timely debt collection process - whilst liaising with Senior staff on any credit violations.
It’s an exciting time to be joining the division as we embark on a transformation journey to create a stronger, efficient and more profitable business.
As part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- To ensure debts are collected when falling due.
- To ensure overdue letters are sent out in line with the Company’s timetable.
- To ensure accounts are placed on stop in accordance with Company’s timetable.
- To ensure all outstanding invoice queries are resolved and collected expediently by liaising with the Branch and/or customer and that all relevant resolutions are documented.
- To ensure that any high risk accounts and brought to the attention of the Supervisor or Credit Manager
- To ensure all overdue accounts are passed to our solicitors at the appropriate time and free from queries that may hinder legal action.
- Review of accounts which have exceeded credit limits, where appropriate liaise with senior staff.
To be considered you’ll need;
- Experience of working in a Credit Control team.
- Excellent communication skills and be able organise and plan your workload.
- Able to prioritise and work on own initiative
What we can offer you?
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression - join Travis Perkins Plumbing & Heating division as a Credit Controller and share our success and good times with a hard-working, friendly bunch of people.
Please note that all job applications will be reviewed week commencing of Monday 4th January. Have a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year from Travis Perkins P&H Recruitment Team.