Branch Contract Sales Supervisor
This vacancy has now expired. Please see similar roles below...
Are you experienced in the Plumbing and Heating industry with a drive to offer fantastic service? If so we are looking for you to come and join our PTS branch in Norwich. This is a crucial role in a fast paced contract branch to be able to account manage a handful of large accounts.
As a successful Contract Sales Supervisor, you will be the main point of contact for ensuring delivery to local and high profile accounts. Championing stock management to ensure that delivery is in line with agreed KPIs to ours trusted clients.
- Managing the relationship with a number of key customers
- Organising our operation to facilitate these customer’s needs, including Stock Management
- Identifying opportunities with and securing business from new potential customers
- Assisting on the trade counter/telephone whilst advising on products and offering competitive quotes.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Customer focused with the passion and drive to help our business grow. Capable of managing and delivering to a wide range of customer demands, providing the very best service
- Self motivated and organised
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- A knowledge of heating boiler spares would be beneficial.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension, life assurance and private medical insurance
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
PTS is a leading distributor of domestic plumbing and heating products to a varied customer base including major contract customers, house builders and housing associations. With a network of more than 90 branches, PTS is ideally placed to meet the needs of customers, wherever they may be, and offers a fast and efficient on time in full delivery service. PTS is also the sole supplier of key products and services to British Gas.
We are proud to be one of the fastest growing plumbing and heating suppliers in the UK is part of the Travis Perkins Group, who have been recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010. We offer extensive career opportunities with online training and opportunities across 21 leading businesses.
PTS is committed to best practices in recruitment and undertakes Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment and will be undertaken by CareerCheck Ltd. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer of employment if the check is unsatisfactory.