Administrator - PTS
A busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression – join PTS as an Administrator and share our success in a hard-working and friendly environment.
You’ll work in the branch in a key role which has a lot of variety. You will be required to provide an efficient and effective administrative service to the branch team, ensuring everything runs smoothly. You won’t be afraid to get stuck in and help others in their roles, when needed.
What we are looking for:
The ideal candidate is:-
- Quick to learn and able to multitask while working at pace
- An excellent communicator
- Self motivated, organised and able to work to deadlines effectively
- Customer focused with excellent customer service skills
- Credible and professional
- Able to instill trust and confidence
- A team player with a friendly personality
Training will be provided so the most important thing is that you have a flexible and can do attitude.
PTS is committed to best practices in recruitment and undertakes Basic Criminal Record Disclosures for candidates that are offered employment within our branches. This check will only be undertaken after the acceptance of an offer of employment and will be undertaken by CareerCheck Ltd. We reserve the right to withdraw any offer of employment if the check is unsatisfactory.
PTS is a leading distributor of domestic plumbing and heating products to a varied customer base including major contract customers, house builders and housing associations. With a network of more than 90 branches, PTS is ideally placed to meet the needs of customers, wherever they may be, and offers a fast and efficient on time in full delivery service. PTS is also the sole supplier of key products and services to British Gas.
As part of the Travis Perkins Group, one of the UK's leading companies we’ve got the supportive culture of a family run business and an entrepreneurial mindset. Recognised as one of Britain’s Top Employers since 2010, we offer our employees access to extensive career opportunities across over 20 leading businesses. We operate out of more than 2,000 outlets nationwide and have over 28,000 colleagues.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary + eligible for annual performance related bonus
- 22 days holiday per annum which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Contributory pension
- A wide range of benefits (salary exchange, share incentive plan, colleague discount across all Travis Perkins Group and discounts for more than 1000 retailers)
- Support, guidance and training throughout your role
- The opportunity to both work in and develop your career in an exciting, fast-paced environment.